metally.net

Metal News


Home > News > Handforth girl, 14, 'killed by barbecue fumes in tent', inquest told

Handforth girl, 14, 'killed by barbecue fumes in tent', inquest told



Print Back Archive

A 14-year-old girl from Cheshire was killed by fumes from a barbecue placed inside a tent to keep her warm during a family camping trip, an inquest has heard.




Click Here to read the entire article...


Music News Archive

Copyright 2005 Metally.net | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Site Map | Search